skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Live. Laugh. Louvre
It's what I do, and what I love..
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
It's late, but its worth it...
Nightline
makes me seriously happy. I'll wake up tomorrow morning sometime after hitting the snooze button on my alarm fives times tired as hell because I'm stubborn and stay up far later than I should to watch...but its worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You think you know, but you have no idea...
Monimonime
Live well, love much, and laugh often...thats my motto and I'm sticking to it!
View my complete profile
My Bucket List...or something like that
Be a contestant on a game show
Volunteer on a regular basis
Own a Chagall-It would be my prized possession
Have dinner at Club 33
Experience Mardi Gras-King Cake, beads, booze and all the glory New Orleans has to offer on 'Fat Tuesday'
Run the Boston Marathon
See Elton live in concert
Go on a Safari
Live in a foreign country
Teach an art class-in a perfect world I would unleash the inner Picasso or Mondrian in every preschooler
Travel to every continent...2 down 5 to go!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(1)
▼
February
(1)
It's late, but its worth it...
No comments:
Post a Comment